- June 19, 2020
- Posted by: Cannabis Brokers of Michigan
Cultivation & Processing Facility
Seller Financing Available
- Property ID: 3412
- Area: 9275 sq ft
- Lot size: .78 acres
- Status: Open
- Type: Cultivation & Processing Facility
- Files: 1716-S-Jefferson-Saginaw-Michigan-PDF-Marketing.pdf
ONE HOUR AWAY from Oakland County! Municipally Approved for a Class C Recreational Cultivation license and municipally eligible for Processing, Secure Transport, or Safety Compliance. The property has 9,275 SF of industrial space which sits on over .78 Acres acre. With this property also strategically positioned to take advantage of the Michigan Cannabis Market given the seamless transportation with major highways such as I75 and I-96.This property also provides 480V/ 3 Phase Power System, 14+ FT Ceiling heights, Automatic gate, and Room for Expansion towards the back. Contact one of our agents today to set up a showing!
• Municipally Approved for Class C Recreational Cultivation. Municipally eligible for Processing, Secure Transport, and Safety Compliance.
• Centrally located to dominant Michigan’s Cannabis Market with easy access to I75 and I96 Highways
• 480V/ 3 Phase Power System
• 14 FT Ceiling heights
View on map / Neighborhood
This Cultivation & Processing Facility style property is located in Saginaw is currently Cultivation & Processing Facility and has been listed on Canna Zoned MLS. This property is listed at $ 295,000. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 9275 sq ft. The property was built in year.