- June 19, 2020
- Posted by: Cannabis Brokers of Michigan
Cultivation & Processing Facility
- Property ID: 3637
- Area: 52000 sq ft
- Lot size: 2.083 acres
- Type: Cultivation & Processing Facility
- Files: 27181-Southern-Street-Inkster-Michigan-PDF-Marketing.pdf
In The Heart Of Southeastern Michigan! This property is municipally approved for Recreational & Medical Cultivation, Processing, Secure Transport, or for a Safety Compliance facility. Stack unlimited Class C licenses in over 52,000 SF of Industrial space which sits on over two acres. Strategically positioned to take advantage of the Michigan Cannabis Market given the seamless transportation with major highways, such as I75 and I-96, transportation costs will be minimal to your dispensaries. This property also includes multiple transformers installed specifically for cultivation, 3-Phase Power with 20,000+ amps, 20+ FT roof height, a concrete slab poured the entire length of the facility, 12 inch fire suppression line, & three bay doors. Contact one of our brokers today to set up a showing!
• Centrally located to Michigan’s most dominant cannabis market with easy access to I75 and I96 Highways
• Multiple Transformers, 3-Phase Power, 20,000+ Amps; 20+ ft Roof height
• Unlimited license stacking! Comes with Three Class C Med Cultivation Licenses, Three Class C Rec Cultivation Licenses, One Med Processing License, and One Rec Processing License
View on map / Neighborhood
This Cultivation & Processing Facility style property is located in Inkster is currently Cultivation & Processing Facility and has been listed on Canna Zoned MLS. This property is listed at $ 2,700,000. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is 52000 sq ft. The property was built in year.